Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vanilla butter sponge cake recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla Butter Sponge Cake Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vanilla Butter Sponge Cake Recipe is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla butter sponge cake recipe using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Butter Sponge Cake Recipe-
- Get 1 cup butter
- Prepare 1 cup powdered sugar
- Make ready 1 cup maida
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornflour (optional)
- Get 1 lemon rind (optional)
- Make ready 1/4 th cup milk
Steps to make Vanilla Butter Sponge Cake Recipe-
- Beat butter for 3 to 4 minutes add powdered sugar beat again till creamy light white and fluffy.
- Meanwhile heat a vessel adding a packet salt and keep a ring or stand or plate or sieve or a bowl at the bottom cover and simmer 15 minutes (low flame)
- Now add egg one at a time beat till egg is incorporated well inside
- Then combine all dry ingredients in a bowl maida baking powder cornflour sift 2 to 3 times
- Add flour little by little into the creamed mixture and mix add vanilla essence lemon rind too beat well
- Once all the flours are added adjust consistency by adding milk mix well
- Pour cake batter in greased tin tap to remove air bubbles.keep inside heated vessel.cover and bake on low flame for 35 to 40 minutes
- The cake will become brown at the edges will shrink from sides and should be baked in centre (check by inserting a knife in centre if it comes out clean it is ready)
- For oven preheat at 180 degrees for 10 minutes then bake at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes
- Once cake is done remove and cool then loosen sides with a spoon and unmould the cake onto a plate
- Cut into pieces once cooled completely store in airtight containers will last for upto 10 days take care jazak allah khair
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vanilla butter sponge cake recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!