Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken skin and mizuna kimchi stir-fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken skin and mizuna kimchi stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Skin and Mizuna Kimchi Stir-fry-
- Prepare 4 Boiled chicken skin
- Make ready 1 bunch Mizuna greens
- Make ready 100 grams Napa cabbage kimchi
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 dash Umami seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
Instructions to make Chicken Skin and Mizuna Kimchi Stir-fry-
- Prepare the chicken skin.. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147045-make-chicken-broth-with-leftover-chicken-skin
- Thinly slice the chicken skin, cut the mizuna into 3-4 cm lengths, and cut the kimchi into easy-to-eat pieces if needed.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and sauté the chicken skin and kimchi.
- Add the mizuna, add the soy sauce and umami seasoning, and turn off the heat. Toss to coat.
- Stir-fry so that the mizuna retains its crunchiness. It's also delicious as a drinking appetizer.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken skin and mizuna kimchi stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!