Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chili & cheese enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chili & Cheese Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Chili & Cheese Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chili & cheese enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chili & Cheese Enchiladas-
- Prepare 1 can Wolf brand Chili (beans optional)
- Get 3 cup Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Make ready 14 Corn Tortillas
- Get 1 cup Velveeta 2% cheese (Just cut half of the block in thin slices)
- Take 1 can Rotel Original
Instructions to make Easy Chili & Cheese Enchiladas-
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix half the can of Rotel, Half can of Chili, and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese and 1/2 cup of Velveeta
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds or just untill soft
- spoon Chili mixture onto tortillas, roll up and place on a baking pan.
- After they are all in the pan spread the remaining ingredients on top and place in oven for about 10-15 minutes or untill all the cheese is melted and bubley.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chili & cheese enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!