Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, butter chicken/dhaba style. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The aroma of spices, chicken and Dhaba style recipes are becoming really popular in the Indian cuisine. It is probably one of the most famous Chicken Dish in India.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butter chicken/dhaba style using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter chicken/dhaba style-
- Get 1/2 kg chicken
- Make ready 2 onion paste
- Make ready 4 tomatoes paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste /merenate
- Take 1 tbs dry fenugreek leaves
- Prepare leaves Some coriander
- Get 6 tbs oil
- Get 15 cashwnut
- Take 1/2 tsp amchor powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chili powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder /merenate
- Take leaves Some coriander
- Get to taste Salt
- Take as per taste Some butter
- Get 4 tbs cream / houlf garnish
- Take 4 tbsp curd
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp grind garam masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp tomato sauce
Instructions to make Butter chicken/dhaba style-
- Marinate chicken salt red chili powder lemon juice and curd mix well and keep aside 1hou - after take a pan add 2 tbsp oil add chicken pieces and cook well and keep aside
- Take a mixer jar and onion and cashew nut ginger garlic paste grind make a fine paste/ take a pan add oil add this onion paste and stir fry well add tomatoes paste stir fry and add salt red chili powder coriander powder stir fry well and add dry fenugreek leaves stir add 2 tbsp cream mix well and stir cook add chicken pieces stir add tomato sauce stir and add grind garam masala and coriander leaves and keep in slow Flame 5 minutes after 5 minutes flam off
- Serve with garnish cream fenugreek leaves and green chili and butter and serve with garlic naan
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food butter chicken/dhaba style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!