Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 5 cheese lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. They are filled with cheese, rolled up. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 5 cheese lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 5 cheese lasagna-
- Take 1.5 jars garlic onion pasta sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get 4 tablespoons Italian herbs
- Prepare 2 table spoons onion powder
- Get 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 tablespoon pepper
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes with garlic
- Get 1 pound ground beef
- Get 1 box lasagna noodles
- Make ready 2-8 ounce bags of mozzarella shredded cheese
- Get 2-8 ounce bags shredded Colby jack cheese
- Get 1 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1-24 ounce tub of cottage cheese
- Make ready 1-15 ounce tub ricotta cheese
Steps to make 5 cheese lasagna-
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely.
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it.
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta.
- Start by layering your 13x9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices.
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste.
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
One cheese layer will consist of mascarpone, ricotta, Parmesan and egg to. #cookwithme #stayhome #lasagna In this video I'm so excited to show you guys how to make a five cheese lasagna. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. Air fryer five-cheese lasagna frittas with ricotta cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano, and In case you've never had them, lasagna frittas are fried lasagna. They are filled with cheese, rolled up. Our Five Cheese Lasagna has freshly made pasta with a blend of five cheeses and seasoned tomato sauce. Like previous reviews, this lasagna way way too watery with very little cheese. The five cheese lasagna makes for a hearty dinner. Make the classic Olive Garden Five Cheese Lasagna at home. This untraditional lasagna recipe swaps traditional Italian flavors for classic Mexican ones, using queso blanco instead of mozzarella. Make and freeze this five cheese lasagna before you venture out on a holiday, and enjoy it upon your return. I have even given this lasagna a Descriptive Name- Five Cheese Hot Italian Sausage Lasagna. I didn't really intend for it to have five cheeses, but sometimes cheese just randomly jumps into my. Classic Five Cheese Lasagna. with low fat ricotta, reduced fat mozzarella, provolone, romano & parmesan cheeses. Sausage, Cheese and Basil Lasagna Bon Appétit, February. This lasagna also uses five different cheeses! Don't worry it doesn't make it complicated- just taste good. I used mozzarella, ricotta, cottage cheese (something my mom always put in lasagna). Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the perfect finish! Those that love cheese should most definitely give Stouffer's Five Cheese Lasagna a try!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 5 cheese lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!