Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat bread dosa with dried white peas curry and green smoothie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole wheat Bread Dosa with Dried white peas curry and Green smoothie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Whole wheat Bread Dosa with Dried white peas curry and Green smoothie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat bread dosa with dried white peas curry and green smoothie using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat Bread Dosa with Dried white peas curry and Green smoothie-
- Take For Dosa-
- Make ready 10 pieces Whole wheat bread
- Prepare 1 cup rice flour
- Get 2 tsp besan
- Get 1/2 cup sour curd
- Make ready 1 Ginger piece
- Prepare 1 Green chilli
- Prepare For White peas curry
- Make ready 100 gms dried white peas
- Make ready 1 big size onion
- Take 1 Ginger piece
- Get 5-6 cloves Garlic
- Take 2 Green chillies
- Make ready 2 med size tomato
- Get 2-3 tsp Coriander leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready For Green Smoothie-
- Get 1 handful Kale and Spinach mix
- Prepare 1 Green apple
- Make ready 1" Ginger
- Prepare Mint leaves a small handful
- Take 1 tsp Lemon
- Prepare to taste Salt
Steps to make Whole wheat Bread Dosa with Dried white peas curry and Green smoothie-
- For Whole wheat bread Dosa, Take 10 slices of whole wheat bread and dry grind it to make it powder form (bread crumbs)
- Add rice flour, 2 tsp of besan, curd, ginger, green chilli and a little water to make a smooth batter..(water can be added more as per the consistency)..Then add salt to taste..keep it aside for 2 hrs..and then in a dosa pan make thin Dosas.
- For Dried white peas curry- Dried white peas need to be soaked for 2-3 hrs
- Then boil it in a cooker adding salt..need to be checked aftr 1 whistle to avoid mush.
- In a Kadhai, heat oil. Add whole cumin and then chopped onion.
- When onion fied then crush ginger, garlic and Green chilli with a mortar pestle. And now add it to the onion, let it to fry a while next add chopped tomatoes and fry it..then add cumin powder, haldi, salt
- When spice z ready add boiled white peas and then add water according to your choice..cover the lid for a while..and then garnish it with garam masala and coriander leaves..and serve it with hot and crispy Dosa
- Green Smoothie- In a blender mix all together (kale+ spinach +mint leaves + pieces of green apple+Ginger +Lemon juice)..then salt or chaat masala as per ur taste
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whole wheat bread dosa with dried white peas curry and green smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!