Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steamed chicken siomai. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steamed chicken siomai using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Chicken Siomai-
- Make ready ground chicken meat
- Take chopped garlic
- Get chopped onions
- Take chopped carrots
- Prepare chopped spring onions
- Get molo wrapper
- Get salt
- Prepare pepper
- Get McCormick's Italian Seasoning (rosemary, thyme, sage, etc..)
Steps to make Steamed Chicken Siomai-
- Mixed everything in a bowl.
- Get a piece of molo wrapper and put a small quantity of these mixture. Make sure it is tightly wrapped.
- Do these over again until you ran out of mixture and molo wrappers.
- Put it all inside your steamer. Wait until the water boils and cook it that way for 15mins.
- In a separate bowl prepare your sauce.
- Mix soy sauce with apple cider vinegar. Add chillies.
- That's it!
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed chicken siomai recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!