Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jalepeño lime soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jalepeño lime soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalepeño Lime Soup-
- Make ready 8 cup Water
- Take 1 1/2 lb Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oregano
- Make ready 1 pinch Rosemary leaves
- Get 1 Salt
- Prepare 3 clove of chopped garlic (or 2 tablespoons of jarred garlic)
- Make ready 1/2 Roughly chopped small-med yellow onion
- Prepare 2 Jalepeños sliced
- Take 4 Lines (juiced)
- Get 8 oz Dry orzo (cooked)
- Make ready 1 Cilantro for garnish
Instructions to make Jalepeño Lime Soup-
- Bring chicken to a low boil in 8 cups of water. Add spices and salt.
- Cook orzo pasta according to the directions, then drain, toss with olive oil and set aside.
- When chicken is nearly done cooking, add garlic and onions.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove pieces from broth and roughly chop or shred.
- Once chopped, add chicken back to broth. Add jalepeños and lime juice.
- In serving bowl, add chicken and broth, and a scoop of cooked orzo.
- Top with cilantro. Enjoy!
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jalepeño lime soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!