Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pork curry don. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Curry Don is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Curry Don is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork curry don using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Curry Don-
- Get 200 g Pork *Pork Belly recommended, thinly sliced
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 2 thick & large Spring Onions
- Get 4-5 Black Fungus *OR some Shiitake, Shimeji, etc
- Get 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- Make ready 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Prepare For Sauce-
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- Get 1 cup Water
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 2 teaspoons Potato Starch Flour
Steps to make Pork Curry Don-
- Thinly slice Pork, add 1 pinch Salt and massage.
- Soak Dried Black Fungus in cold/warm water until softened. Wash very well, drain and cut into small pieces. Slice Spring Onions diagonally.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat, apply small amount Oil only if required, cook thinly sliced Pork, then add Spring Onion and Black Fungus.
- When Spring Onions are softened, stir the sauce mixture very well and add to the frying pan. Stir well until the sauce is thickened and well combine.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, and cover with the pork curry mixture.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork curry don recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!