Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Using a sharp paring knife, cut a little opening for the pocket. Brush both sides with the barbecue sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops-
- Take 4 (8 oz) pork chops
- Make ready Chile powder and paprika
- Make ready Sea salt
- Make ready Touch cayenne powder
- Prepare Juice of 2 limes
- Take For the topping
- Prepare 1/2 lb bacon
- Take 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- Take 3 lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped
- Get 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup
- Take 1/4 cup heavy cream
Steps to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops-
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature.
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour.
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes.
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and jalapenos together in a small bowl. Using a sharp paring knife, cut a little opening for the pocket. Stuff as much of the stuffing that will fit inside each chop. Brush both sides with the barbecue sauce. Place chops on a baking sheet with a cooling rack that fits inside or you can use a broiler pan. Stuff each pork chop with approximately ¼ cup of the cream cheese mixture. Place in a baking dish, not touching each other. Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe. I have been having the best time creating new recipes that revolve around this and turning them into tasty main dishes.. Get the grill (and your mouth) fired up with these Jalapeno Popper Pork Chops. Place the pork chops in the marinade and toss to coat. Add the pork chops and rub the mixture into them. Preheat the grill while the pork chops marinate for a few minutes. In this Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin recipe, I used a center-cut pork loin, not a pork tenderloin. Although the names are very similar, the cuts of meat are actually quite different. Both cuts of meat are very lean and healthy, but the size and cooking times are quite a bit different. These jalapeño poppers have diced cooked bacon mixed all into the stuffing. Atomic Buffalo Turd Jalapeno Poppers (aka - A. T.) - These are the poppers I make more than any other. Jalapeño pepper, cheeses, little sausage smokies and bacon - yup these are amazing!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!