Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pork snitzel with pan fried rosti & tomato. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pork snitzel with pan fried rosti & tomato using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato-
- Get 125g /4½ oz pork leg thin steak
- Take 150 / 5oz. potato (peeled & grated)
- Take 50g / 2oz onion (finely sliced)
- Make ready 200g / 7 oz tomatoes canned
- Prepare egg 1
- Prepare breadcrumbs WholeGrain
- Take Contains 3 portions of Over5aDay in 440 calories suitable as an Over5day recipe on the Pro52diet
Instructions to make Pork Snitzel with Pan Fried Rosti & Tomato-
- Put a fry pan on medium to high heat sprayed with Spray2Cook and add the onion. As the onion softens add the grated potato, mix well, season with salt and pepper and spray again with Spray2Cook. Keep the pan moving and cook for 8 minutes.
- Put another fry pan on medium to high heat sprayed with Spray2Cook. Beat the egg and dip the pork in the egg then the breadcrumbs. Add the pork to the fry pan and cook on each side for 3 minutes.
- Put the tomato in a microwaveable container and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Check the pork is cooked through and the tomatoes are hot and serve everything on a warmed plate.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork snitzel with pan fried rosti & tomato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!