Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste-
- Make ready 1 Avocado
- Get 1 Tomato (medium)
- Take 1/2 block Tofu (firm)
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Make ready 1 Yuzu pepper paste
- Make ready 1 from 1/2 a yuzu Yuzu juice※
Steps to make Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste-
- Cut the tofu on a chopping board and press with a weight to drain the water.
- Squeeze the yuzu (or lemon) juice into a bowl and dissolve the yuzu pepper paste.
- Dice the avocado into large pieces and add to the yuzu mixture.
- Dice the drained tofu into the same size as the avocado, and add to the bowl from Step 3.
- Immerse the tomato in hot water to make it easier to peel, remove the seeds and cut it into pieces about the same size as the avocado and tofu. Then, add it to the bowl from Step 4.
- Add olive oil and salt, mix, and it's done. Taste and adjust the saltiness as necessary.
- You can take it to parties. Here, I topped it with shiso leaf.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!