Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate pie bites made with frozen puff pastry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate pie bites made with frozen puff pastry using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry-
- Get 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry
- Get 1 1/2 bars Chocolate
- Prepare 1 Egg
Instructions to make Chocolate Pie Bites made with Frozen Puff Pastry-
- I made the pies with just these ingredients, my family likes Ghana chocolate best so we used that.
- Defrost a pie sheet and cut it into either 24 or 32 pieces. I've cut it into 32 here.
- Cut the chocolate up by cutting each block in half.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190-200°C.
- Put a piece of chocolate on half of the cut puff pastry pieces and cover with another square of pastry. If the pastry is too small and the chocolate is poking out just stretch the pastry out a bit with your fingers.
- Attach the 2 pieces of pastry together by pushing firmly on the edges with a fork, as the photo shows.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and glaze the pies with a beaten egg. Transfer to the oven and bake for 13 - 15 minutes.
- I thought I had baked them all rather nicely, but there were a few that had come apart and were showing the chocolate.
- However if you just push down on the edges gently whilst they're still hot you can fix them to some degree, they will look like this.
- Make lots of pie pieces!
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate pie bites made with frozen puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!