Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese-
- Prepare 1 lb Ground beef
- Take 1 bunch Blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare 4 slice Thick Texas toast bread
- Prepare 4 slice American cheese
- Prepare 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper
Steps to make BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese-
- Salt n pepper ground beef
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Heat up your stovetop grill
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking
- Plate and enjoyyyyy -)
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!