Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cheese enchilada. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cheese enchilada using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada-
- Take 1 packages taco seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Take 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz chopped green chiles
- Take 15 oz ricotta cheese
- Get 1 each egg
- Make ready 12 each flour tortillas
- Take 16 oz salsa
Instructions to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada-
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces.
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well.
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well.
- In ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada.
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish.
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!