Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy crunchy mizuna and fried glass noodle salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy crunchy mizuna and fried glass noodle salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad-
- Prepare 1/2 bunch Mizuna greens
- Make ready 30 noodles Cellophane noodles
- Take 1/2 Chicken breast
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Take 1 Ground sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 Ponzu with yuzu
- Take 1 dash Ra-yu
Steps to make Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad-
- Wash the mizuna very well, and cut into 2cm long pieces.
- Cut up the harusame noodles with kitchen scissors into 2 cm long bits, and deep fry in 170°C oil for about 2 seconds, turn over, then another 2 seconds - a total of 4 seconds.
- Put the chicken breast in a heatproof container, sprinkle with sake, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes at 600 W. Leave with the plastic wrap still on until cool, and then shred it up with your hands.
- Combine the very well dried mizuna and the fried harusame noodles, and put on a serving plate.
- Top with the chicken and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with the ponzu sauce and swirl on some ra-yu hot sesame oil to finish.
You should have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy crunchy mizuna and fried glass noodle salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!