Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chellie mac's rockin' chicken enchilladas ( layer style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chellie mac's rockin' chicken enchilladas ( layer style) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style)-
- Prepare 1 packages Corn Tortillas
- Get 2 1/2 cup Shredded Chicken Breast
- Get 2 can Green Enchillada Sauce
- Make ready 2/3 cup Diced Olives
- Get 2/3 cup Diced Green Chile
- Get 1/4 cup Diced Jalapeño
- Take 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- Make ready 4 cup Krafts Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
Instructions to make Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style)-
- Preheat oven 400°.
- Boil 3 - 4 white meat chicken breast. Season with favorite spices ( I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning). After Chicken is cooked thoroughly either shred chicken by simply pulling breast apart strand by strand our finely chopping.
- Pour cans of favorite green enchillada sauce ( I use Las Palmas or Victoria brand) into bowl. Dip corn tortillia's into sauce one by one soaking tortilla layer bottom of 12" X 9" pan.
- Layer Shredded chicken over tortillas. Add, diced chiles, diced jalapeño, chopped onion, olives, cheese and another layer of soaked tortillas. Repeat 2 times. On top, add last layer of tortillas, spread remaining enchillada sauce on top and cover in cheese and remaining olives. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until top us golden brown. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chellie mac's rockin' chicken enchilladas ( layer style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!