Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The Story of the Veggie Quesadilla But it was GOOD. They make an easy lunch or dinner and can even be served as an appetizer.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian)-
- Get Serves- 1 person
- Prepare 1 wholemeal wrap,
- Take 1 Linda McCartney BBQ pulled 'pork' 1/4 pounder, pre-cooked
- Get Half a crushed baked or microwaved sweet potato (around 80g),
- Take 25 g 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese,
- Prepare 1 small green chilli, sliced and seeds left in,
- Get 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (I used HP),
- Make ready Salt and pepper to season
- Prepare Olive oil Frylight
- Get You will need-
- Take 1 George Foreman grill or griddle/frying pan
Steps to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian)-
- Take the wrap and lay it out. Using the back of a table spoon take the baked sweet potato flesh from the skin and spread it out evenly over half of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next sprinkle over half the grated cheese and the chillies.
- Take the quarter pounder and shred it into small pieces on a chopping board then sprinkle it evenly over the half of the wrap with the sweet potato.
- Drizzle over the BBQ sauce and then sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Fold over the other half of the wrap so it neatly covers the half where you've added the ingredients.
- Now spray both sides with Frylight and place onto the grill (or frying pan). If cooking on a George Foreman, allow to heat for around 5 minutes until the inside is piping hot. If using a pan, cook on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip it and cook the other side.
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes then eat and enjoy! -)
- Each quesadilla is approximately 477kcals.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Whenever we have leftover BBQ pulled pork, this is We love these pulled pork quesadillas. They make an easy lunch or dinner and can even be served as an appetizer. Veggie Quesadilla is made with fresh summer vegetables, ooey gooey melted cheese, all in a These vegetarian quesadillas are so unbelievably flavorful! The Story of the Veggie Quesadilla But it was GOOD. He is a smart man and just pulled up to the front so I could go get my veggie. Foil pack "crustless" sweet BBQ pulled pork pizza with your favorite pizza toppings all cooked together with a side of veggies- broccoli and cherry tomatoes! Return of the foil packets and this time we've got delicious cheesy BBQ pulled pork! So far I've shared sausage, chicken, and now pork foil packet. Here's my vegan spin on a summer favorite - BBQ pulled pork. You can enjoy this with rice, shredded cabbage, whole wheat or corn tortillas, or my personal favorite, as a delicious sandwich! Previous Article Healthy Bulgogi Quesadilla Recipe. It is these Vegetarian Quesadillas of course. These veggie quesadillas are packed full of goodness including black beans, sweet potato, avocado, and peppers, these are filling and good for you. That being said we can't forget the staple to any awesome quesadilla recipe- CHEESE. Stuff marinated, baked tofu into a crusty roll with crunchy cabbage, refrigerate it, then grab it on your way out the door the next morning for an on-the-go Vegan. These vegan nachos are piled high with easy mushroom BBQ "pulled pork" and a cashew-based queso cheese sauce that will knock your dairy-free socks off. A flavor-loving nutritionist and sensory science specialist showing you how to make easy vegetarian recipes, one ingredient at a time. Filed Under- Entrees- Vegetarian and Vegan, Recipes Tagged With- Cheap Eats, gluten-free, Kid Friendly, Low I was searching the internet for a recipe for pulled pork style jackfruit. I clicked images on Google and I Trackbacks. I really recommend adding in some sweet potato, which adds a nice heartiness and balance of flavor to these vegetarian quesadillas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!