Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang)-
- Prepare 1 pc Whole Chicken Leg (bone in)
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1.5 litres Water (or as needed)
- Take Dun Ji Tang herbs;
- Get 6 g Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪)
- Prepare 15 g Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参)
- Take 11 g Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山)
- Take 23 g Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹)
- Make ready 23 g Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子)
- Get Optional
- Make ready 20 g Red Dates
- Get 20 g Dried Longan
Steps to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang)-
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half.
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl.
You should include some superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!