Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate truffle cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate truffle cake using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Truffle Cake-
- Make ready 1 & 3/4 cup (262 gram) flour
- Make ready 1 &1/2 cup (250 gram) sugar
- Take 1 cup (200 ml) curd
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 ml) vegetable oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 ml) milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup (75 gram) cocoa powder
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 &1/2 tsp vinegar
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache
- Take 200 ml fresh cream
- Take 400 gram dark components chocolate
- Prepare Soaking syrup
- Make ready 2-3 tsp chocolate syrup
- Prepare 3-4 tsp water
- Prepare Chocolate decoration
- Take 50 gram dark compound chocolate
Steps to make Chocolate Truffle Cake-
- Grease a 6" round microwave safe cake mould with oil and keep it aside
- In a bowl add grinded sugar, vegetable oil and curd. Mix well.
- Take a big mixing bowl and put a sieve, now add flour, baking soda, baking powderand pinch of salt. Sieve them well and mix gently
- Now in this dry mixture add previous mixture and milk. Mix them nicely. Don't over mix it.
- Add vinegar. It has to be added at last once the batter is ready.Mix very gently.
- Now pour the cake batter into the greased mould and tap it.
- Now put the cake mould into microwave for 5-7min in 180°C for 1200 watt microwave.
- After 5min incert a toothpick to check the cake if it come out clean then it's ready otherwise bake it for another 1-2 min.
- Once the cake is done take it out from microwave and cover it with a cotton cloth. It doesn't let the top of cake dry out.
- After few minute the cake become warm so unmould it and let it cool completely.
- Now to make dark chocolate ganache take a microwave safe bowl add dark compound chocolate and fesh cream and microwave it for 40-50 secs. Mix well.
- Now let the ganache cool completely. Don't refrigerator it otherwise it will be defficult to spread on the cake.
- Now prepare the soaking syrup for cake, take a small bowl add chocolate syrup + water and mix it.
- Now cut the cake into 3 equal layers.
- Take one layer of cake drizzle some soaking syrup and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache and repeat the process for other 2 layers.
- Cover the cake with chocolate ganache and keep it in refrigerator for 20 mins to set the crumb coat.
- Keep the ganache in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- In a piping bag add star nozzle and make satr on the border of the cake.
- Now in the excess ganache add 1 tbsp of butter and microwave it for 40-50 sec. Mix well and pour this mixture over the chilled cake. It will make the cake glossy.
- Now for the chocolate decoration melt some dark compound chocolate and pour the melted chocolate into a parchment paper and let it set for 10 mins in refrigerator.
- After that cut them into random pieces and decorate your cake.
- Now keep the cake in refrigerator for 3-4 hours and enjoy this yummy cake with your family and friends.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Learn how to make Chocolate Truffle Cake at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and quick dessert recipe on Rajshri Food. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting - all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! This cake uses chocolate four ways- ganache (chocolate cream frosting), chocolate cake layers, shavings, and cocoa. This outrageous chocolate cake was born from a lucky mistake. Kimberly Sklar, pastry chef at Literati II in Los Angeles, was baking a crème Chocolate Truffle Layer Cake. Cooking Channel serves up this Chocolate Truffle Cake recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Truffle Cake is the over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake! On top of that, these truffles are totally homemade - they're so easy! This chocolate truffle cake is the perfect cake for any celebration! Silky smooth truffle layer sits atop a chocolate cake layer, you will only want a small slice of this indulgent dessert to satisfy your. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts - taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake - a chocoholics dream! Just before serving, decorate cake- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar through fine sieve over star stencil for a pretty design (see Tips & Techniques). Order the cake and surprise your liked one with our different cake. We provide all flavors of cakes like Butterscotch cake, Black forest cake, Chocolate cream cake, Chocolate truffle cake. Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps. Even better, chocolate truffle cake filling is actually very easy to make, and it's multi-purpose as well. Just make an entire batch of it and store it inside the fridge. Don't feel like making cake today? Truffle Cake with layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, and a smooth dark chocolate frosting. This is your Chocolate Truffles Candy made into a Chocolate Cake Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate truffle cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!