Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic fried halloumi chilli. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic fried halloumi chilli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Fried Halloumi Chilli-
- Get 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1 dried chilli
- Prepare 1 block Halloumi cheese, sliced
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Get 1 squeeze lemon juice
Steps to make Garlic Fried Halloumi Chilli-
- Heat the olive oil and chill oil together.
- Add the cheese, garlic, lemon juice and dried chilli.
- Add the chopped parsley about a minute to a minute in half after adding the cheese.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat until the cheese is crispy on the outside and slightly browned on the surface.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
You should include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic fried halloumi chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!