Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate coated apples for happiness ❤️. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate coated apples for happiness ❤️ using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Coated Apples For Happiness ❤️-
- Prepare 150-200 g chocolate (dark or milk or both)
- Prepare 6 small apples
- Prepare Hundred and thousands (or any sprinkles you have to hand)
- Make ready sticks Lolly
Instructions to make Chocolate Coated Apples For Happiness ❤️-
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Keep going until the chocolate is melted.
- Push the lolly sticks carefully but firmly into the apples from the top down. Remove the stalk first if there is one. Push the stick almost to the bottom but about a cm from the base. Ensure it is secure.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Dip an apple into the chocolate and use a spoon to ensure even coating. Hold the apple up and allow the excess chocolate to drop off. Then use your sprinkles to cover the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate covered apple on the baking paper then repeat until you’ve done all your apples. Leave to set then enjoy!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate coated apples for happiness ❤️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!