Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, french bread with homemade bread starter. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Bread with Homemade Bread Starter is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. French Bread with Homemade Bread Starter is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have french bread with homemade bread starter using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Bread with Homemade Bread Starter-
- Get 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 80 grams Bread starter yeast mixture (natural leaven)
- Make ready 110 ml Water
- Make ready 2 grams Salt
- Take 2 tsp Yogurt or honey
Steps to make French Bread with Homemade Bread Starter-
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and leave to knead (stop after 10 minutes). When kneaded, leave to rest for a further 10 minutes inside the bread maker pan.
- Cover the pot in cling film to prevent the dough drying out. Leave to prove until it has doubled or tripled in size. If it's summer leave for 4-5 hours and if it's winter remember to leave it in a warm place.
- Actually you can leave the dough in the bread maker pan (like Step 2) or leave it to rise in an airtight container.
- Punch out the excess gas and roll flat. Gently roll the dough up away from you. If you have a big oven please do this on an oven plate.
- When rolled, pinch the seam closed and place the bread seam-down. If it's summertime, please leave to prove in the oven inside a 45l plastic bag full of air. (Prove for 1 hour if it's summertime).
- When the dough has doubled or tripled in size, score it a few times and bake for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C. Please don't spray the bread with water.
- The soft french bread is ready.
- Cut the bread and eat as-is or use for sandwiches.
- This is what your bread should look like at the second proofing. We put it in a plastic bag filled with air to stop any sticking. The end of the bag should be firmly secured with rubber bands.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french bread with homemade bread starter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!