Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pierogi grilled cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pierogi Grilled Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pierogi Grilled Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pierogi grilled cheese using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pierogi Grilled Cheese-
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- Take 4 pierogies
- Make ready 2 slice bacon
- Prepare 2 slice Italian bread
- Take 1 slice american cheese
- Get 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Get 3 dash paprika
- Make ready 1 dash ground black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp sour cream
Instructions to make Pierogi Grilled Cheese-
- Cook onions in 1 tablespoon of butter for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pierogies to onions and cook, flipping occasionally for 8 minutes or until crisp on both sides. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in separate pan or in microwave at the same time. I cook it in the microwave with paper towels to soak up the extra grease. Set aside.
- Butter the bread with the leftover butter while the pierogies are cooking.
- Place one piece of bread, butter side down, on pan. Do not turn the stove back on yet.
- Stack the rest of the ingredients on the bread. American cheese, pierogies with onions, paprika, pepper, bacon, cheddar cheese, and the last slice of bread, butter side up.
- Turn on stove top to medium heat. Cook one side of sandwich for five minutes or until cheese on bottom is slightly melted.
- Carefully flip the sandwich. Two spatulas didn't hurt!
- Cook other side of sandwich for another few minutes. Continue cooking/ flipping until desired darkness of bread. Move to plate or cutting board.
- Wait a couple minutes and cut if preferred. Add sour cream to plate for dipping. Enjoy!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pierogi grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!