Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai curry with rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai curry with rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Thai curry with rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This Thai curry flavored rice is so simple to make and so delicious! Great as a side dish, or add shrimp or chicken and it's a full course meal. It is traditional to add pineapple chunks to curried rice, and this makes for the most wonderful tasting results. Currants or raisins are also added, adding a hint of.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai curry with rice using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai curry with rice-
- Get 1 small broccoli
- Prepare 1 zucchini
- Prepare 1 purple cabbage
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Get 1 yellow - green - red capcicum
- Prepare 1 small bowl boil vegetablea (beans, carrots, mutter for rice)
- Get to taste Salt
- Take As needed Olive oil
- Make ready 2 teaspoon red Chilli powder
- Make ready 4-5 teaspoon green Chilli and ginger, garlic paste
- Take 4-5 Basil leaves
- Prepare 1 big bowl coconut milk
- Make ready 2-3 spoon corn flour
- Get 2 teaspoon oragano
- Take 2 tsp Chilli flakes
Packed full of flavor with spices, zest of the red curry paste, saltiness. Thai chicken fried rice is such a fulfilling dish. It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred rice with a tangy flavor of herbs and red curry, and the crispy pepper and cucumber, all coming together on one plate.
Instructions to make Thai curry with rice-
- Soak rice 2-3 hours.
- Boil it and in add boil veg. (carrots, beans, mutter). Keep it aside.
- Cut all veg. In square.
- Zucchini, broccoli, purple cabbage, carrot boil it till it becomes soft.
- Take a pan pour some olive oil fry onions, all capcicum and boil veg.
- Add mircha-ginger - garlic - basil paste.
- Add oregano - Chilli flax & salt-red Chilli powder as required.
- Mix it well.
- Add coconut milk and corn flour.
- Cook it till it becomes thicker.
- Serve it with multi grains bread and rice.
It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred rice with a tangy flavor of herbs and red curry, and the crispy pepper and cucumber, all coming together on one plate. I use Thai Kitchen Red Curry paste because it doesn't contain anchovies or fish sauce (sorry, gross). Place the sticky rice and curry in serving bowls and garnish with the fresh coriander, peanuts and fried shallots. Serve the steamed vegetables on the side.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai curry with rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!