Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cream cheese alfredo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese alfredo sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce-
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Get 2 large clove minced garlic, or 2 tsp jarred minced garlic
- Get 8 oz cream cheese - softened and cubed
- Make ready 2 cup low fat milk
- Prepare 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I used a parmesan romano blend)
- Take 1 tsp dried parsley flakes (or 1 tbs fresh chopped)
- Prepare 1 pinch ground nutmeg or cayenne pepper
- Take salt and black pepper
Steps to make Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce-
- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium low heat. Add olive oil and butter. When butter is melted and garlic. Cook until garlic is just fragrant, stirring constantly so not to burn. Only about 1 minute. Add flour to make a roux, increase heat to medium and cook an additional 2 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in milk and bring to a slow simmer, whisking frequently to keep it from clumping or curdling. Reduce heat to medium low. Add cream cheese, whisk into milk until it is fully melted and incorporated into a nice smooth sauce (no cream cheese lumps remaining).
- Whisk in grated parmesan until fully melted and texture of sauce looks smooth once more. Stir in dried parsley, nutmeg and salt & pepper to taste. Simmer gently an additional 5 minutes on medium low for flavors to blend, stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat. Add to favorite pasta, veggie and/or meat, toss to coat and enjoy! NOTE- If using fresh parsley, stir in at the very end after heat is turned off.
- Serving suggestion- boil bowtie (farfalle) pasta for 2 min less than listed on package. Drain, add to sauce, reduce heat to low, cover and let sit 5 minutes for pasta to absorb some of the sauce and finish cooking. It went great with my cornflakes chicken recipe! Yum! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354370-cornflake-parmesan-chicken-tenders
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cream cheese alfredo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!