Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, truffle parmesan sweet potato fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook truffle parmesan sweet potato fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries-
- Get 3 sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take to taste Fresh ground pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries-
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min)
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed)
- Note, balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal -)
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food truffle parmesan sweet potato fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!