Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick bun rieu (crab meat ball noodle soup). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook quick bun rieu (crab meat ball noodle soup) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Bun Rieu (Crab Meat Ball Noodle Soup)-
- Take meat balls
- Take 1 lb shrimp (shell, devein and finely chop)
- Make ready 1 lb ground pork
- Prepare 2 eggs, beaten
- Take 1 tsp black pepper and salt
- Get 3 scallion (finely chop)
- Take 1 tbsp red boat fish sauce
- Make ready 1 can fresh crab meat (prefer lump)
- Prepare soup
- Get 2 lemon grass, discard green part. Use white part and cut into 3 inch stalks and bruise
- Take 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 4 tomatoes, quartered
- Take 2 can chicken stock (low sodium)
- Get 1 cup dried shrimp broth (made by boiling and seeping dried shrimp for 10 min) this is optional as it provides a very intense flavor
- Make ready 4 cup water
- Prepare 10 piece fried tofu
- Make ready 3 Shallots chopped finely
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Make ready 2 bay leaf
- Take bowl
- Make ready 1 packages Rice noodles boil until tender and drain
- Get 1 cup bean sprout
- Prepare 1 bunch basil
- Take 1 cup chopped cabbage
- Take 1 bunch cilantro
- Get 1 Lime cut into quarters
Steps to make Quick Bun Rieu (Crab Meat Ball Noodle Soup)-
- Combine all ingredients for the meat ball and set aside.
- In a stock pot sautee Shallot and chopped garlic until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and lemon grass and sautee until tomatoes are soft. add tomato paste and then bay leaf.
- Pour in chicken stock, fish sauce, shrimp broth, water and bring to a boil for 10 min. Skim off foam from top
- With two spoons, form small meatballs with crab-shrimp-pork mixture and place into boiling soup
- Add fried tofu, let boil until meatballs and tofu float to the top
- Cook rice noodles until tender. Drain water. Place rice noodles in a bowl, arrange meatballs and tofu and garnish with basil, bean sprout, cabbage and cilantro. Squeeze 1 wedge of lime into bowl. Pour in hot soup last.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick bun rieu (crab meat ball noodle soup) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!