Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef mole enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Mole Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef Mole Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef mole enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Mole Enchiladas-
- Take 2 lbs ground beef
- Take 1 jar mole sauce mix
- Prepare 1 small wheel chihuahua cheese
- Take 3-4 mini sweet peppers
- Take 1/4 a white onion
- Take 3 stalks green onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Prepare Garlic salt
- Prepare Cumin powder
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Take 6-8 flour tortillas
Steps to make Beef Mole Enchiladas-
- Slightly Brown ground beef with a generous amount of garlic salt. Remove to a separate bowl. Drain most of the fat from pan leaving a couple tbsp worth. - Add the peppers, onion and green onion, all diced as fine as you can, to the fat in the pan. Add the cumin powder and garlic powder. - Sautée till white onions begin to turn translucent. - Replace the ground beef and blend well on low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the cilantro and cover.
- Now we're going to make the mole sauce. Just follow the directions. I got a jar of mole that came like a super thick black peanut butter with oil on top. Add about 3- 4 tbsps to a sauce pan. Add 4x that amount of water. - On low heat blend well. On heat the clumps of mole will break down and blend with the water. You'll probably have to work it a little. Once blended well keep on the lowest heat setting you have just to keep it warm. - (Ps… It's better to make too much mole than too little. I didn't make enough for this batch and wish I had more at the end. Trust me. Mole is Mexican culinary black gold. You'll want this dish drowning in it.)
- Spoon some mole on the bottom of a baking dish. Just enough to cover the bottom completely. - Now we build the enchiladas. Technically you're supposed to use corn tortillas, fry them, then cover both sides with mole sauce… But I like flour for this and the other steps are more mess and work than the benefits, so I'm cheating a little here.
- Hold the tortilla like you're about to make a taco. Spoon some sauce and completely cover one side of the tortilla. Now spoon some meat mixture right down the middle. Roll it as tight as you can and place it in the baking pan right up against one side, folded side down. Spoon some sauce over the top of the paned enchilada completely covering it. Repeat until the pan is full. - Depending on the size of the baking pan your using you should get 6-8 enchiladas in there.
- Now if the pan is full but you still have a little meat mixture feel free to just sprinkle it over the top of the enchiladas. Same with the mole sauce. Now cover the entire top with the grated chihuahua cheese and bake uncovered on 350 for about 15- 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. - - Garnish with whatever you wish or nothing, they're good on there own. I used a bit of salsa and sour cream and loved every bite. Hope you do too.
You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef mole enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!