Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped chicken surprise. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bacon wrapped chicken surprise using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise-
- Prepare 6 chicken fillets
- Get 3 tbsp garlic infused avocado oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Get salt and pepper
- Take 1/2 cup chopped corriander
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup pepperdews chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp basil pesto
- Take 6 slices haloumi cheese
- Take 6 deseeded jalapenos (I used the vinegar soaked ones - tops and ends removed)
- Take 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Prepare 6 piece bacon (I used backbacon)
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic infused avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise-
- Wash chicken fillets then cover with cling wrap and pound with rolling pin to flatten slightly then remove cling and place chicken into a large baking pan.
- Make marinate by combining; avo oil, garlic, corriander, mint, spring onion and pepperdews. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour marinate over chicken pieces. Ensure that chicken is well coated on both sides with marinate.
- Cover and leave in fridge over night or allow to stand for at least 3 hours.
- Once marinated, spead a thin layer of pesto over each fillet. Then stuff and roll each one. This will make 6 servings.
- To stuff; Place haloumi slice on one end of fillet then top with a jalapeno and then cheddar. Roll with stuffing on inside.
- Once rolled, wrap chicken with a piece of bacon.
- When ready, place about 1 teaspoon of garlic infused avocado oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a pan and heat.
- Sear prepared chicken on both sides to seal and brown slightly then place back into baking dish.
- Bake on 140° Celcius for about 10 - 15 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through but not dry.
- Serve and enjoy. I served on a bed of stir fried veg topped with a slice of grilled pineapple and a bit of chilli oil on the side.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon wrapped chicken surprise recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!