Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled corn potato chowder. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Corn Potato Chowder is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled Corn Potato Chowder is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled corn potato chowder using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Corn Potato Chowder-
- Prepare 1 ounce oil
- Get 3-4 slices bacon -diced 1/4"(cold bacon dices easier than room temprature)-I love bacon so I use four-)
- Make ready Note. If using turkey bacon add 2 ounce oil in place of the one ounce to aid in browning and making the compound roux
- Get 8 ounces sweet onion – diced 1/4"
- Make ready 1/2 of red bell pepper –diced 1/4”
- Take 4 cloves garlic -chopped
- Prepare 1 each jalapeno- diced finely
- Prepare 1 pound potatoes - diced 1/4"
- Prepare 32 ounces chicken stock
- Make ready 1/3 cup flour
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 3 ears corn, peeled, oiled, seasoned with a little salt, grilled to a light brown color, and striped from the cob
- Make ready Note 12 ounces of can corn will work in place of grilled corn
- Get 1 cup cream or half and half or milk (Milk came out great and cream tasted the best-)
- Make ready 3 tablespoon cilantro- chopped
Steps to make Grilled Corn Potato Chowder-
- Heat a 5qt.sauce pan with one ounce of oil Brown the diced bacon in a large 5qt.sauce.
- Sauté onion, red bell pepper, garlic and jalapeno until limp with browned bacon (do not get to hot) about 3 minutes
- Dust w/ flour and stir together. (This is a compound roux)
- Add corn, potatoes,milk and chicken stock to the pot season with salt, pepper, sugar and thyme, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over medium heat until potatoes are tender, (about 15-20 minutes). Adjust seasoning as needed and add the chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Note. If using turkey bacon add 2 ounce oil in place of the oneounce to aid in browning and making the compound roux.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled corn potato chowder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!