Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, handmade fresh pasta with leftover egg yolks (in a bread maker). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have handmade fresh pasta with leftover egg yolks (in a bread maker) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Handmade Fresh Pasta with Leftover Egg Yolks (in a bread maker)-
- Get 625 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 5 medium Egg yolks
- Make ready 25 ml Olive oil
- Take 25 ml Milk
- Get To use up leftover egg whites-
- Get 1 To make Docquoise
- Prepare 1 To make Macarons
Steps to make Handmade Fresh Pasta with Leftover Egg Yolks (in a bread maker)-
- Put the bread flour, egg yolks, olive oil and milk into a bread maker.
- Check the mixture while the bread maker is kneading the dough. If it's too floury, add milk and olive oil.
- When the dough comes together, take it out from the bread maker and let it rest for about 30 minutes. The dough is better to be rather firm.
- First, put the dough in a plastic bag, and then cover with thick plastic bag. Step on the dough over the plastic bag.
- When you step on the dough, it will stretch a lot. Check the dough inside the plastic bag, fold it up, put the dough back into the bags and step on it again. Repeat this process a few times and keep stepping on it for 10-15 minutes, watching TV or something.
- When the dough becomes smooth, it's ready! Shape it into a 20 cm x 20 cm rectangle. Don't worry too much about details.
- Dust a dining table or kitchen surface with bread flour, divide the dough into 4 portions. Roll out each dough into 1 mm thickness.
- Dust the rolled out dough, fold it in thirds, and cut into 4 mm thick noodles, and they are done!
- I boiled this pasta for 4-5 minutes, and it was just right for me. But boil it until it's done to your liking.
- You can freeze this pasta as well. Weigh 80 g of pasta to make 1 serving, and wrap with cling film to freeze.
- I just made this fresh pasta, and I didn't have any sauce to go with it. But it's delicious with pizza sauce and melting cheese on top!
- If you unfold the pasta, it should look like this.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food handmade fresh pasta with leftover egg yolks (in a bread maker) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!