Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, deep fried cheese curds. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have deep fried cheese curds using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Fried Cheese Curds-
- Get 1/3 Cup All purpose Flour
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Get To Taste salt
- Make ready 2 Egg
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons Milk
- Make ready 5 Ounces Cheddar cheese curds
- Get Oil
Instructions to make Deep Fried Cheese Curds-
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the eggs and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add more milk for a thinner batter.
- Coat Cheddar cheese curds with the batter.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the coated cheese curds approximately 1 minute each, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Delicious with Ranch!!
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food deep fried cheese curds recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!