Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef enchiladas (red). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef enchiladas (red) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas (red)-
- Get 12 Flour tortillas
- Get 1 lb Ground beef
- Make ready 1 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 1 small onion, diced
- Prepare 1 Green pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 can Green chilies, mild
- Get 1 can Red enchiladas, mild
- Take 1/2 cup Mexican cheese
- Take 2 cup Cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas (red)-
- Preheat oven 375. Lightly grease 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with cumin and black pepper. Drain. Add onion cook for 5 minutes. Add green pepper cook for a few minutes. Add canned green chiles and about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Spread meat filling and sprinkle Mexican cheese in center of each tortilla. Roll and place in casserole dish.
- Once all tortillas are in casserole dish cover with the rest of red enchilada sauce. Add the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes-until cheese is melted.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef enchiladas (red) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!