Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled fish with olive oil. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Fish With Olive Oil is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Fish With Olive Oil is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled fish with olive oil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Fish With Olive Oil-
- Prepare 1 large Tilapia fish
- Take 4 clove Grind garlic
- Prepare 1 medium Tomato
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 tsp Curcum
- Take 1 tsp Coriander
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take 1 tsp Cumin
- Make ready 1 medium Green bell pepper
Steps to make Grilled Fish With Olive Oil-
- Clean the fish and open it from its abdomin to its back in order to get a flat surface
- Put the tomato , green bell pepper ,lemon juice, salt , coriander , cumin, curcum , in the mixer till get smooth
- Spice the fish with the previous prepared mixture
- Oil a suitable template with some olive oil , then put the fish and oil its surface with the olive oil, put it in the oven
- Turn the oven off when the fish get well cooked , decorate with lemon slices& green bell pepper and tomato
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled fish with olive oil recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!