Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, meal prep- beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meal Prep, Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Meal Prep, Beef Stroganoff is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meal prep- beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meal Prep, Beef Stroganoff-
- Get 600 g stir fry beef
- Make ready 2 onions diced
- Get 600 g mushrooms sliced
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1 l broth (I used vegetables broth)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make ready 300 ml Sour cream
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Steps to make Meal Prep, Beef Stroganoff-
- Brown the beef strips, sprinkle pepper and salt. Set aside
- Add butter, melt. Cook onions for 1 minute, then add mushrooms. - Cook mushrooms until golden. Scrape bottom of fry pan to get all the golden bits off. - nce it thickens to the consistency of pouring cream (3 - 5 minutes), adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Add flour, cook, stirring, for 1 minute. - Add half the broth while stirring. Once incorporated, add remaining broth. - Stir, then add sour cream and mustard. Stir until incorporated - Bring to simmer,then reduce heat to medium low and thickens it to the consistency of cream. Season with salt and pepper
- When ready to serve, add beef back to the sauce and cook till beef is fully cooked. Serve with noodles or rice!
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meal prep- beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!