Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. 🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘Beef Nihari🥘
(slow cooker beef stew)-
- Get 1 kg Mutton, beef, lamb or chiken 1 cup oil
- Prepare 1 tblsp kashmiri red chili powder
- Make ready 1 tblsp red chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp White cumin seed powder
- Make ready 2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tblsp salt or as required
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/4 tsp citric acid (tatri)
- Get 1 tsp dried ginger powder (sunth)
- Take 1/2 cup plain yogurt (lightly beaten with fork)
- Take 7-8 cups (mutton, beef, lamb or chiken bones stalk)
- Prepare For the gravy
- Get 3/4 cup Flour mix with 1 cup of water (lamp free)
- Get Nehari Masala
- Prepare 1 &1/2tblsp fennel 1tblsp whole coriander
- Take 1 tsp whole black pepper 1tsp Whole white cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp clove 1small piece nutmeg 1-piece Mace
- Take 2 small stick of cinnamon 5 whole green cardamom
- Make ready 2 star anise 1-piece whole long pepper (pipli)
- Get For the garnishing
- Prepare 1 fresh small ginger julienne cut
- Get 1 lemon cut into small pieces
- Take Half Bunch fresh coriander finely chopped
- Get Fresh Green Chilli finely chopped as required
Instructions to make 🥘Beef Nihari🥘
(slow cooker beef stew)-
- Place all the #nehari_masala ingredients into the grinder and make a fine powder and set it aside.
- In a pressure cooker, add oil, onion, and fry until light brown. - - After that add ginger & garlic paste and cook until light brown.
- Now add, meat, fry until light brown. Add salt, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, citric acid (tatri) - dried ginger powder (sonth) add 1 tblsp water if you need and cook for 1or 2 minute. Add yoghurt cook more 5 to 6 minute.
- Now add meat stalk with #nehari #masala_powder (when we grind earlier) and cook in a pressure cooker until meat is really tender. - - When the meat is cooked, remove as much oil as possible then set it aside.
- After that add flour mixture in batches for however much curry you need, thick or thin. Then cook for 10-15 minutes more.
- Before serving add the oil (when we are remove earlier) on top of the nehari, then sprinkle some ginger coriander and green chillies on top.
- Your tasty Beef Nihari is ready and serve with naan, ginger, fresh coriander, green chillies and lemon.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!