Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, egg tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Egg Tart is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg tart using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Tart-
- Take 🥚 Crust
- Take 130 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- Get 84 (6 tbsp) cold unsalted butter, cubed
- Prepare 34 g (5 tbsp) powdered or icing sugar
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 🥚 Filling
- Make ready 40 g (3 tbsp) granulated white sugar
- Get 75 ml (5 tbsp) hot water
- Take 45 ml (3 tbsp) milk
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Egg Tart-
- To make the crust- In a medium bowl, place flour, sugar, salt, and butter. Rub the butter into the dry mixture with our fingers until it resembles a coarse meal. Alternatively, we can use a fork or pastry blender.
- Add the yolk and mix until it comes together and forms a ball.
- Transfer onto a cling wrap. Cover and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- To make custard filling- In a small bowl, stir sugar with hot water until completely dissolved. Set it aside to cool.
- In a medium pouring jar, whisk the milk, egg, and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed. Add the sugar syrup and whisk again to combine.
- To get a smooth custard, strain the mixture twice. First into another bowl, then back into the pouring jar.
- Assembly- On a lightly floured surface, roll the chilled dough into a thickness of 3/4-inch (0.5 cm).
- Using the same size cookie cutter as the tart mold, cut as many circles as possible from the dough. I used 2¾-inches (7 cm) tart mold and cookie cutter.
- Gently press each cut-out into the tart molds.
- Prick the bottom of each tart shell with a fork for about 10 times. These holes will allow steam to release from the dough while baking and prevent it from puffing up.
- Pour the custard filling into the tart shell. Fill each up to 75%.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of custard can stand on its own. If the custard filling cooks too quickly and bubbles up, open the oven door a little for about 10 seconds.
- Remove tartlets from the shells once cool. Enjoy!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food egg tart recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!