Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted pork belly with ras el hanout apple sauce and fennel and mint salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Pork Belly with Ras el Hanout Apple Sauce and Fennel and Mint Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Pork Belly with Ras el Hanout Apple Sauce and Fennel and Mint Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This recipe will give you the best crispy crackling and supremely tender meat. Drizzle with half the oil and sprinkle with half the caraway.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted pork belly with ras el hanout apple sauce and fennel and mint salad using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pork Belly with Ras el Hanout Apple Sauce and Fennel and Mint Salad-
- Make ready Pork
- Make ready 1.4 kg boneless pork belly, rind scored
- Get 2 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbs Ras el Hanout spice
- Take 1 tbs salt
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 carrots, chopped
- Take 2 sticks celery, chopped
- Take 6 garlic cloves, bruised
- Get 2 tbs ground fennel
- Make ready 300 ml white wine
- Get 8 peppercorns
- Make ready 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 L chicken stock
- Prepare Apple sauce
- Make ready 4 apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- Take 3 tbs caster sugar
- Prepare 2 tbs water
- Take 2 tsp Ras el Hanout
- Take Carrot puree
- Take 1 kg carrots, peeled
- Prepare 100 g cream
- Take 50 g butter
- Get Fennel & mint salad
- Prepare 60 ml olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbs lemon juice
- Prepare 6 baby fennel, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- Prepare 4 radishes, thinly sliced
Instructions to make Roasted Pork Belly with Ras el Hanout Apple Sauce and Fennel and Mint Salad-
- The night before, place the pork in a dish and sprinkle the rind with salt. Place on the bottom of the shelf of the fridge, uncovered, overnight. This should help draw out the moisture and dry out the rind to make delicious crackling.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 180C. Take the pork out of the fridge and bring to room temperature. Pat it dry and rub with oil, Ras el Hanout and salt.
- Place the remaining ingredients - chopped carrots, chopped onion, chopped celery, bruised garlic, ground fennel, white wine, peppercorns, bay leaves, chicken stock - in a big, deep roasting dish. Place the pork, rind-side up on the veg, making sure not to get the rind wet. Roast for 2.5 hours.
- For the carrot puree, place the carrots in a pot of cold seasoned water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until soft. Drain.
- Return carrots to pot, add the butter, cream, salt and pepper and blitz with stick blender until smooth. Set aside.
- To make the apple sauce, place all the ingredients - peeled cored chopped apples, castor sugar, water and Ras al Hanout - in a small pot over low heat. Cook, covered until soft and thick, stirring occasionally. Season and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
- To make the salad, combine the fennel, mint and radishes. Put the oil and the lemon juice and salt and pepper in a jar and shake until emulsified. Combine all salad ingredients and set aside.
- When the pork is soft and ready, turn the oven to grill and let the crackling begin. If that doesn't work, remove the rind serve without crackling.
- Cut the pork into rectangular pieces and serve with the veg from the roasting pan, carrot puree, apple sauce and salad. Enjoy!
You need to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
"Who can ever resist roast pork? This recipe will give you the best crispy crackling and supremely tender meat. Place the fennel, onion, tomato, garlic and thyme in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with half the oil and sprinkle with half the caraway. Turn pork belly over and pat skin dry with paper. Toss apple and fennel in a bowl with a little olive oil and the reserved cooking juices. Since one vendor's stock might differ from the next I used it to make brittle and thought it would pair nicely with a salad of shaved fennel and apples. The warm spices coax out the sweetness of the. Melt the butter in a pan, toss in the sliced fennel and apples. Fry until they take on a little colour, then pour the cider Roast Spiced Pork Belly with Apple Sauce by Everyday Gourmet Chef Justine Schofield. How to Make CRISPY ROAST PORK BELLY! This method for roasting pork belly guarantees crispy crackling and tender meat. The spiced apple sauce is the perfect accompaniment, too. Place the scored pork belly, skin-side up, on a wire rack in a roasting tray. Squeeze the lemon juice over the skin. Sprinkle a generous amount of salt over. Rub the sage leaves and lemon zest all over the pork. This gorgeous salad combines golden-fried halloumi and rich, roasted veg with a bright lemony dressing. To make it, you'll coat halloumi slices with aromatic ras el hanout spices and fry till golden, before mixing with quinoa and the roast veg for a moreish, satisfying meal. Comeback Sauce with Ras el Hanout and HarissaThis Is How I Cook.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted pork belly with ras el hanout apple sauce and fennel and mint salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!