Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★-
- Make ready ■For the cookies
- Get 70 g (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Make ready 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar
- Get 0.5 g (about 1/10 tsp) salt
- Make ready 3-4 drops vanilla oil
- Take 25 g (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour
- Take 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 15 g (0.5 oz) egg white, room temperature
- Get 130 g (1 cup) and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour
- Take ■For the glaze
- Get 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar
- Take 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Instructions to make Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★-
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc
- Sift cake flour twice; set aside.
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined.
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy.
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps.
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth.
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form.
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten.
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight).
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half.
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F.
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out.
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled.
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread.
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!