Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli. This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture.
Tomato soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup-
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Make ready 1 chilli deseeded
- Take As per taste salt and pepper powder
- Get As per taste oregano
- Get 1 tbsp chopped carrots
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped onions
- Get 3-4 garlic cloves
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Take 1/4 tsp sugar or as per taste
- Prepare Few stalks coriander stem
- Prepare leaves As required coriander
- Make ready As required water
This slow cooked tomato soup recipe has such intense flavours you'll never buy soup in a can again! Slow roasting vine tomatoes with garlic and thyme makes. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how.
Instructions to make Tomato soup-
- Take a pan add tomatoes, cut into cubes, add chilli and little salt, 1 cup water and allow to boil for 2-3 mins. Once they turn soft, cool it.
- Now blend well, strain and keep the pulp aside.
- Now take a pan, add oil then add finely chopped garlic saute for few seconds then add onion, coriander stem finely chopped. Then add carrot and mix well.
- Now add the juice we extracted before. Give 1-2 vigorous boils.
- Now add salt, pepper, oregano and let it boil for couple of seconds.
- Add dash sugar to neutralise or balance the taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and slurppppp! Hot!
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Try out these amazing tomato soup recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Have the perfect cozy night indoors with one of these warm tomato soup recipes. Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!