Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fermented apple water bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fermented apple water bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fermented Apple Water Bread-
- Get 1 . 100 g day-6 fermented Apple water
- Get 1 . 100 g strong flour
- Take 1 . 5g honey
- Take 2 . 85g water
- Get 2 . 200g strong flour
- Prepare 2 . 7g salt
- Get 1. - prepared one night before. 2. - next day
Instructions to make Fermented Apple Water Bread-
- Apple water fermentation process Day-5, my Apple water has been fermenting very well. A lot of bubbles and very active now. Then Day-6, the bobble activity has stopped. So time to bake a bread!!!!!
- Mix the Apple water, flour and honey together, one night before.
- Next morning, 8am, a lots of bubbles, which is very good fermented starter. 2. - Replace the bobbled starter to a bowl and add the flour and salt. Combine together. No kneaded. Then add the water. Put the dough into a container with the lid. Leave it at room temperature. Preferable in a warm place, if possible. But if not, no problem, it would be taking a bit longer time to ferment.
- 2-30pm, pre-shape the dough like a smooth ball.
- 5-30pm, shape the dough like No. 4. Cover the dough in a dusted kitchen towel in a bowl. Pre-heated the oven at highest temperature. Mine is 230C and reach the highest temp is taking 30 minutes.
- 6pm, place the dough in the dish, lid on. And put it into the oven and bake 20 minutes with lid and 10 minutes without lid. I recommend taking out the dough from the dish and bake it naked until browned. (maybe total 35 to 45 mts, depending on the size of the bread). No worry if you baked too much.
- It sounds taking a long time to bake a bread. But the sourdough bread is so delicious compare to the yaested bread (my opinion). My sourdough breads - right, Apple water one and left, le vain one. Actually I left my le vain one in the oven too long, burnt on the top, but still taste soooo good!
- You can prepare the starter on Friday night and bake on Saturday. No problem that you leave the bread for a couple of days. Amazingly the taste is still good.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fermented apple water bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!