Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keema bhare karele (bitter gourd filled with beef mince). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keema bhare karele (bitter gourd filled with beef mince) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince)-
- Get 🌻For karele filling (Bitter gourd filling)
- Prepare 6 Bitter gourd (karele)
- Take 100 g Beef / lamb / mutton mince
- Make ready 2 Onions
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Get Salt- as required
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Tamarind pulp or 1 lemon juice
- Get as needed Oil-
- Make ready 🌻For Gravy-
- Get 1 Onion chopped
- Make ready 1 canned Chopped tomato
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli powder / to taste
- Make ready 1/2 Turmeric powder
- Take 1 Lemon juice
- Make ready 1-2 Fresh green chillies chopped
- Take Fresh coriander hand full
- Make ready as needed Oil
Instructions to make Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince)-
- Give only one cut to karela, clean from inside remove the seeds, wash thoroughly, sprinkle salt and keep aside. - Heat the pan add 2 Tbsp of oil, add the onions saute till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and the keema.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or till nice brown add the tamarind pulp / lemon juice and salt fry well till all water dry well turn the heat off and keep aside,till cool completely. Wash the karelas and wipe with a clean cloth from inside and outside. Stuff with the keema stuffing, - Heat a pan add one Tbsp oil and shallow fry the karelas till they become tender 80% and are cook nicely. Set aside.
- Take another pan add 2 tbsp oil and add onion sauté till golden brown then add all gravy spices and chopped tomatoes stir well till all tomatoes cooked well add 4-5 tbsp boiled water stir 2-3 minute then add all karele surface of gravy turn the gas slow add lemon juice cover lid lets simmer till karele fully cooked garnish with green chillies & coriander Serve with Roti, rice or naan.
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food keema bhare karele (bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!