Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy daikon and mizuna leaves salad with yuzu-kosho flavour. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy daikon and mizuna leaves salad with yuzu-kosho flavour using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Daikon and Mizuna Leaves Salad with Yuzu-kosho Flavour-
- Prepare 1/2 packet Mizuna leaves
- Take 3 cm-length Daikon (white radish)
- Get 1 as required White sesame seeds
- Make ready Dressing
- Make ready 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 1/2 to 1 tablesppon Vinegar
- Get 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Yuzu pepper paste
Steps to make Crispy Daikon and Mizuna Leaves Salad with Yuzu-kosho Flavour-
- Cut the mizuna leaves into 3 cm lengths. Julienne the daikon and mix with mizuna leaves in a bowl. Transfer onto a serving dish and scatter with the white sesame seeds.
- Combine the ingredients of the dressing and put the dressing aside. Done. Pour over the dressing just before eating.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crispy daikon and mizuna leaves salad with yuzu-kosho flavour recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!