Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cream cheese/fruit sauce crepes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese/fruit sauce crepes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes-
- Prepare Crepes
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup flour
- Get 2 cup milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Take 1 dash vanilla extract
- Prepare Cream Cheese Filling
- Get 8 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Get Fruit Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Take 3/4 cup strawberries
- Make ready 3/4 cup blueberries
Steps to make Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes-
- Mix together flour, 1 cup of milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in butter, sugar, and vanilla until just smooth.
- Add remaining cup of milk and stir until mixed in.
- In a skillet preheated over medium-high heat, use cooking spray to grease. Add just enough batter to cover surface of pan, tilting the pan to cover surface.
- Flip crepes when bubbles begin to remain on top of the crepe.
- For the Filling- Put milk, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- For the Sauce- Put fruit and water in small pot and simmer until strawberries are mostly dissolved and consistency resembles syrup.
- Put a line of cream cheese filling down the center of a crepe and roll the crepe. Drizzle fruit sauce on top and enjoy hot!
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cream cheese/fruit sauce crepes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!