Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, coffee cake with cinnamon sugar filling. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Soft and moist, nicely cinnamon-y, this is the quintessential breakfast coffeecake. Great for a cozy, Saturday brunch!
Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar Filling is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar Filling is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee cake with cinnamon sugar filling using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar Filling-
- Take 2 packages dry yeast
- Make ready 1/2 cup warm water
- Prepare 4 cups, sifted flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 sticks butter, cold
- Make ready 2 eggs, well beaten
- Prepare 1/2 cup scalded milk, cooled
- Get 1/4 cup melted butter, divided
- Get 1 tbs cinnamon, divided
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- Get nuts, optional
- Make ready Vanilla Frosting
Instructions to make Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar Filling-
- Scald milk, let cool
- Add yeast to warm water, stir until dissolved
- Combine in a large mixing bowl, sifted flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in sticks of butter using a pastry cutter. Add in beaten eggs, scalded milk, and dissolved yeast. Mix until ingredients are distributed and forms a dough.
- Cover the bowl and let rise in a warm space until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Split dough in half. On a floured surface, roll out dough into an 18"x 18" square. Brush on 2 tbs of melted butter to each square. Sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar. Add nuts. (This is an optional filling, any pastry filling of choice can be added at this step.)
- Roll the dough into a spiral. Tuck in the ends. Place both loafs on a nonstick baking sheet. Add 3 diagonal slits to each loaf. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F. Let cool.
- Frost on top and cut into 1" slices. Enjoy!
- The loaves freeze well. Take out of the freezer the night before to enjoy the next day.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
These Coffee Cake Muffins are perfectly cinnamon-y, fluffy, tender, moist and are stuffed with a brown sugar, cinnamon filling! Great for a cozy, Saturday brunch! What's not to love about that? Soft and moist, nicely cinnamon-y, this is the quintessential breakfast coffeecake. Note, For those of you looking for a cake with less filling, one where the golden cake itself is the main attraction, reduce the amount of brown sugar in. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the batter in the pan. Drop remaining cake batter in heaping spoonfuls over filling, covering it as best you can. I omitted the nuts and used brown sugar for the filling–no need at all to double filling ingredients–then drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze when cool. This is the best, softest coffee cake you'll ever have, with a sweet cinnamon ripple and a crisp brown sugar streusel. ↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓ Print the. This Coffee cake has four different layers. There is the basic cake dough, cream cheese filling, cinnamon sugar layer and streusel topping. First lets start with the cinnamon sugar layer. So in a small bowl stir together the sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Cinnamon Coffee Cake - a quick recipe for sweet, homemade coffee cake to serve at breakfast. A crumb cake with cream cheese filling and streusel topping! This classic coffee cake recipe is from Jacqueline at Go Go Go The butter is creamed with the sugar which provides the moist, cakey texture that is so well loved about Both the filling and topping are made with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and softened butter. This cinnamon coffee cake is moist and buttery topped with a layer of powdered cinnamon sugar. So good you can't stop licking your fingers. Greek yogurt cinnamon coffee cake muffins recipe with brown sugar streusel topping. Easy to make and great for brunch, served with coffee by A soft and buttery cake with a cinnamon filling and cinnamon sugar crumb topping.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coffee cake with cinnamon sugar filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!