Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, "magowa-yasashii" salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have "magowa-yasashii" salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Magowa-yasashii" Salad-
- Get 3 leaves ☆ Lettuce
- Take 1 ☆ Celery stalk
- Make ready 1 medium bunch ☆ Mizuna greens
- Get 2 small ☆ Tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Dried wakame seaweed
- Prepare 20 grams ☆ Cooked soy beans
- Make ready 2 to 3 tablespoons ☆ Shirasu salty semi-dried baby sardines or chirimen jako dry baby sardines
- Get 3 large ☆ Shiitake mushrooms
- Take 1 Potato
- Prepare 1 Oil for deep frying
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp ※ Soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp ※ Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp ※ Vinegar
- Take 1 tsp ※ Sesame oil
- Take 1 tbsp ※ Sesame seeds
Instructions to make "Magowa-yasashii" Salad-
- Wash the vegetables and cut them up into easy-to-eat pieces. Rehydrate the wakame seaweed in water and drain, then squeeze out to remove any excess moisture.
- Grill the shiitake mushrooms on a grill or in a toaster oven, cool and slice thinly.
- Arrange the ☆ ingredients on serving plates. (You can do up to here in advance and chill in the refrigerator.)
- Cut the potato into matchsticks, and fry in oil until crispy.
- Start with the oil heated to 160°C, put in the potatoes, and when they're cooked through raise the oil temperature so that the potatoes will be browned and crispy.
- Like this!
- Combine all the ※ ingredients to make the dressing.
- Put the crispy potatoes on top of the prepared vegetables, pour the dressing over and enjoy.
- A salad that lets you enjoy all the 'magowa-yasashii' ingredients at once…you can vary it in many ways! Let me know what variations you come up with.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food "magowa-yasashii" salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!