Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cherry tomato pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cherry tomato pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Tomato Pasta,
- Prepare 500 g Cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Olive Oil
- Make ready 4 Cloves Garlic
- Get 150 g Pasta
- Prepare Parmesan
- Prepare Fresh Basil
Steps to make Cherry Tomato Pasta,
- Chop the garlic nice and thin, and sauté in a generous amount of olive oil on a medium heat.
- After a couple of minutes add all of the tomatoes. Keep stirring them, the juice inside will turn to steam, which will burst the skins.
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water, and cook for 1 minute less than the packet instructions.
- Now the tomatoes are starting to soften, I broke them up using a potato masher.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan with the sauce and mix it together.
- Grate some parmesan into the pan, stir it in just before serving with some freshly chopped basil.
You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cherry tomato pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!