Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, soya chaap fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soya chaap fried rice using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya chaap Fried Rice,
- Get 2 Medium bowl Boil Rice
- Get 1cup Carrot
- Prepare 1cup French beans
- Make ready 1cup Capsicum
- Take 1/2cup Spring onion
- Get 1/2cup Onion
- Make ready 2tsp Green chilli
- Get 1tsp ginger
- Make ready 1tsp Garlic
- Take 1 Tejpata-
- Get 1 Moti ilachi
- Make ready 1tsp Cuminseed
- Prepare 1stick small Dalchini
- Make ready 6 pieces Soyachap-sticks cut into
- Take 1tsp Red chilli
- Get according to taste Salt-
- Get 2tsp Ajinomoto
- Make ready 2tsp Vinegar
- Take Marinate chap masala
- Prepare 1tsp Red chilli
- Prepare 1/2tsp Turmeric
- Take Salt-To taste
- Prepare 1tsp Chat masala
- Prepare 2tsp Tandoori masala
- Take 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1tsp Oil
- Get 1/2tsp Garam masala
Steps to make Soya chaap Fried Rice,
- Marinate soyachap–Take a large bowl add redchilli,turmeric,salt,chatmasala,tandoorimasala,gingergarlic paste,garam masala, oil mix it, Now add soya chap mix it well again then keep inside for 1 hr.
- Now marinate chap microwave 180°C per 2minutes.
- Heat a oil add cumin,tejpata,motiellaci,dalcini stick properly corkers then add onion & green chilli cook 1minutes now add all vegetables cook well properly 5minutes.now add rice & all spices cook 5minutes.
- Now add Soyachap cook 2minutes add Coriander.serveit
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soya chaap fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!